The Gallery was built in 1820 and has four separate dining areas over two floors, seating up to eighty diners. The smallest of these seats fourteen and the largest twenty four, making the building ideal for intimate dining, small parties and business meetings. We open at 9.30am serving breakfasts, then lunches and afternoon teas. At 5.00pm we totally change our menu for our evening meals, we are also fully licensed and carry over seventy wines and champagnes. We also offer a take-away service 9.30am – 7.30pm all details of which can be be found on our website.